The Storm S (Side post) and Storm C (Centre post) range of parasols are purpose designed and engineered so they can remain open virtually year round in winds and gusts of up to 70mph / 112kph. The Storm range is the giant or heavy weight of wind rated, commercial grade, side and centre post parasols and umbrellas - Australian & UK designed and manufactured by ShadeArt, in their purpose built parasol and umbrella factory, located in Hertfordshire, England.
Our Storm range, is one of the strongest (if not strongest) and most robust side and centre post range of parasols/umbrellas anywhere in the world. SHADEmakers UK proudly supply these to all sectors; within the UK and abroad. We also export throughout the world. Storm parasols are ideally suited for Resorts, Museums, Golf Courses, Schools, Hotels, Cruise Liners, super yachts and private homes... virtually anywhere; a strong, durable and attractive shade solution is required. Storm is low maintenance and with proper care, will provide years and decades of service unlike many inferior parasols in use today. SHADEmakers UK have a design and engineering team who can work with architects, designers and specifiers to assist in developing shade solutions specific to your project needs. For a list of Storm attributes and options please read the detailed section below - "advantages".
Features and options
- Leave open virtually year round due to Storms unique wind engineered 70mph / 112kph open wind rating.
- Proudly - 100% UK made and manufactured by ShadeArt in their dedicated UK parasol and umbrella factory
- Either fixed or optional 360 degree rotational base. The rotational base enables you to tune your Storm parasol and maintain shade as the sun moves throughout the day.
- Storm Parasols are available in Square - Hexagonal and rectangle shapes; in a range of sizes.
- A choice of up to 40 colours when using either of our Waterproof Ferrari and Mehler 350gsm fabrics.
- Canopies made from low maintenance, heat reflective, UV treated, fully welded membrane. Most colours provide 100% UV sun protection. Making Storm the perfect choice for Schools, Resorts, Museums, Hotels, Coastal Resorts and Myriad other uses - especially where sun and heat are in abundance.
- Heating, LED lighting, WIFI and large screen TV's all possible
- Optional Sola or battery charging for remote areas
- Optional - integral Spray Mist Cooling available
- PVC drop side curtains and weatherproof linking gutters all possible .
- High strength T6 Aluminium Spokes with cast aluminium hubs. These can be Marine anodised - custom polished or painted to your chosen RAL colours.
- Hi strength Mast and boom - all engineered from special hi grade hi strength steel. These are blasted, zinc coated, primed and painted to provide years of corrosion free use. For extreme marine and corrosive environments - these can be made from 316 stainless or lightweight Duplex. Finished in satin or mirror polish, or painted to chosen RAL
- Marine Stainless gear mechanism - which makes opening and closing a simple task
- Canopy (Wigwam) can be unbolted and stowed for winter or in cyclonic / hurricane conditions to prevent damage
- Can also be converted from Storm S (side post) to Storm C Centrepost with the use of our adapter kit.
- Up to 4 colour - CMYK Branding and logo printing also possible