Marine Centre by ShadeArt
marine grade, centre post parasol with choice of hand polished or satin
post version of the flagship Nautica Side
Post parasol or umbrella. Nautica
Marine Centre is designed, for in-table or to be free
standing on a yacht deck, around the pool, or in a marine
setting. This parasol is both beautiful and functional with each
unique piece crafted in the UK from marine engineered 316 stainless and high
The canopy frames are made from high strength marine grade aluminium and
316 stainless steel, ensuring that every element is highly corrosion
resistant. The hubs are available in stainless or machined from solid
billet then marine anodised. Canopies are hand tailored in the UK from Europe’s
finest fabrics and come in a selection of sizes, shapes and colours with
options including heating, lighting, and branding. Additional mast options are
aluminium, carbon fibre or alloy reinforced timber with canopies in plain or
Marine Centre is available with a choice of pedestal base, hinged lid ground
anchor or spigot and can fastened to a wooden, concrete or steel deck and can
also be used in sand. The nautical jam cleat opening system make for easy
canopy open and close and can be managed for daily set up in a commercial or
Marine Centre are designed to the highest quality with each
piece, subtly unique. We proudly offer our premium marine grade
centre post parasol.
other centre post parasol options manufactured in the UK
- Alterra C lightweight and strong, marine anodised with > 80
C Portable for
daily set up on pedestal or ground anchor bases and tension membrane
- Storm C wind gusts to
70 mph/112kph and tension membrane canopies.
Nautica Marine - Features
- Handcrafted in the UK from the finest
materials – marine stainless steel, and marine
- Shapes -
Square, Rectangle and Octagonal
- Sizes – Square from 2.0
to 4.0 metres, Rectangles from 2.5 x 1.88 to 4.0
x 3.0 metres and Octagonal from 2.5 to 4.0 metres.
- Canopy Styles – choice of plain (with or without a
valance) or optional louver panelled, and wind vented plus linking gutters for
- Colours –
12 standard plus >70 optional – see fabric download for detail.
- Ease of assembly – takes about 10 to 15 minutes to bolt the
mast to a pre-installed ground anchor or pedestal base, then attach the boom
- Easy to operate – a bespoke stainless gearbox with internal
cabling makes for easy opening and closing of the canopy.
- Safety –
the ShadeArt gearbox has a removable handle and safety pin to prevent unwanted
- Sun & Rain protection – excellent levels of protection from the
sun’s heat and harmful UV rays. ShadeArt canopies are also highly water
- Fabric quality – premium quality solution dyed European
acrylic canvas guaranteed to retain 80% or more original colour for a minimum
of 5 years.
- Corrosion resistant - all stainless masts and booms with marine
- Easily stowed - in high winds or for winter storage, simply
lower the wigwam, fold, and strap the canopy and undo bolts to detach.
- Optional 360˚ rotation - to tune the shade throughout the day.
- Optional Branding – email your artwork and we will arrange your
canopy or valance logo during manufacture.
- Optional Heat, Light and Sound
- Permanent or portable – ShadeArt parasols
fastened to ground anchors or pedestal bases. We can also customise most
- Spare parts and canopies – always available – SHADEmakers
UK are still servicing parasols we
sold 18 years ago.
- Designed and manufactured in the