Marine by ShadeArt
The ultimate, marine grade side post parasol with
hand polished mast and boom.
ShadeArts' flagship side post parasol
or umbrella is best compared to fine furniture. It was initially custom
designed in 2010 for a renowned super yacht client and since sold to discerning
commercial and private clients the world over.
Nautica Marine is both beautiful and
functional with each unique piece crafted in the UK from marine engineered 316
stainless and high strength alloys. The vertical marine 316
stainless mast is hand mirror polished and then mated to a hand mirror polished
316 marine stainless boom. This provides a beautiful and proportioned frame of
great strength and flexibility.
frames are made from high strength marine grade aluminium and 316 stainless
steel, ensuring that every element is highly corrosion resistant. Canopies
are hand tailored in the UK from Europe’s finest fabrics and come in a
selection of sizes, shapes and colours with options including 360˚ rotation,
heating, lighting, and branding.
Nautica Marine is assembled and
dismantled with one bolt and ShadeArts' unique bayonet system, which allows the canopy to
be removed and stowed with ease. The custom mirror stainless winch
and internal cabling is also a work of art.
of Nautica Marine have been designed to
the highest quality with each piece, subtly unique. We proudly offer the
ultimate, marine grade side post parasol.
Links to other side post
parasols manufactured in the UK by ShadeArt:
Marine - Features
in the UK from the finest materials – marine
stainless steel, and marine anodised alloys.
- Square, Rectangle and Octagonal
– Square from 2.0 to 4.0 metres, Rectangles
from 2.5 x 1.88 to 4.0 x 3.0 metres and Octagonal from 2.5
to 4.0 metres.
Styles – choice of plain (with or without a valance) or optional
louver panelled, and wind vented plus linking gutters for multiple parasols.
– 12 standard plus >70 optional – see fabric download for detail.
- Ease of assembly – takes about 10 to 15 minutes to bolt the mast to a
pre-installed ground anchor or pedestal base, then attach the boom &
- Easy to operate – a bespoke stainless gearbox with internal cabling makes
for easy opening and closing of the canopy.
- Safety – the ShadeArt gearbox has a removable handle and safety pin to prevent
- Sun & Rain protection – excellent levels of protection from the
sun’s heat and harmful UV rays. ShadeArt canopies are also highly water
quality – premium quality solution dyed European
acrylic canvas guaranteed to retain 80% or more original colour for a minimum
of 5 years.
resistant - all stainless masts and booms with marine
- Easily stowed - in high winds or for winter storage, simply lower the
wigwam, fold, and strap the canopy and undo bolts to detach.
- Optional 360˚ rotation - to tune the shade throughout the day.
- Optional Branding – email your artwork and we will
arrange your canopy or valance logo during manufacture.
- Optional Heat, Light and Sound
or portable – ShadeArt parasols fastened to ground anchors
or pedestal bases. We can also customise most solutions.
parts and canopies – always available – SHADEmakers
UK are still
servicing parasols we sold 18 years ago.
and manufactured in the United Kingdom