Terrafirma Single by ShadeArt
An especially elegant, strong, and durable side post parasol from
natural timbers and stainless or all stainless.
Designed and manufactured in the United Kingdom by ShadeArt, the commercial range of Terrafirma
Single side post (cantilevered) parasols and umbrellas,
meet the highest quality and style standards and are suitable for both
residential and commercial installations.
The fusion of laminated timber and aluminium masts
with stainless steel booms or all stainless mast and booms, makes for a
beautiful and highly functional piece of outdoor furniture. Terrafirma
Single parasols and umbrellas can provide year-round
shade and rain protection as well as adding colour and design flair to your
Available in a wide selection of colours, sizes,
shapes, and canopy styles, with optional heating, light, sound, and branding,
Single can be installed either permanently or to a
Easy for the customer to assemble and operate,
requiring minimal maintenance and especially durable. With proper care and
maintenance, this beautiful parasol will outlast any similar umbrella
available on the world market today.
other side post parasol options manufactured in the UK by ShadeArt:
Terrafirma Single - Features
- Shapes - Square, Rectangle and Octagonal
- Sizes – Square from 2 to 4 metres square,
Rectangles from 2.5 metres x 1.88 metres to 4 x 3 metres and Octagonal
from 2.5 metres to 4 metres.
- Canopy Styles – choice of plain (with or without a
valance) or louver panelled, and wind vented options plus linking gutters for
- Colours – 12 standard plus >70 optional – see
fabric download for detail.
- Ease of assembly – takes about 10 to 15 minutes to bolt
the mast to a pre-installed ground anchor or pedestal base, then attach the
boom & wigwam.
- Easy to operate – a bespoke stainless gearbox with internal
cabling makes for easy opening and closing of the canopy.
- Safety – the ShadeArt gearbox has a removable
handle and safety pin to prevent unwanted tampering.
- Sun & Rain protection –
high levels of protection from harmful UV rays and ShadeArt canopies are also highly water resistant.
- Fabric quality – premium quality solution dyed European
acrylic canvas is guaranteed to retain 80% or more original colour for a
minimum of 5 years.
- Corrosion resistant - durable
laminated timber and aluminium, or all stainless masts and booms with marine
- Easily stowed - in high winds or for winter storage, simply
lower the wigwam, fold, and strap the canopy and undo bolts to detach.
- Optional 360˚ rotation -
to tune the shade throughout the day.
- Optional Branding – email your artwork and we will arrange your
canopy or valance logo during manufacture.
- Optional Heat, Light and Sound
- Permanent or portable – ShadeArt parasols are bolted to ground anchors or pedestal bases. We can also
customise most solutions.
- Spare parts and canopies –
always available - SHADEmakers UK are still servicing parasols we sold 18 years ago.