Terrafirma Grand by
An especially elegant, strong, durable, and larger side post
parasol from either natural timbers and stainless or all stainless.
Designed and manufactured
in the United Kingdom by ShadeArt, the commercial range of Terrafirma Grand side post (cantilevered) parasols
and umbrellas, meet the highest quality and style standards and are suitable
for both residential and commercial installations.
The unique fusion of
laminated timber and aluminium core masts with stainless steel booms or all
stainless mast and booms, makes for a beautiful and highly functional piece of outdoor
furniture. Terrafirma Grand parasols and umbrellas can
provide year-round shade and rain protection as well as adding colour and
This is a heavy-duty
parasol with a large mast (141mm by 141mm) which allows for larger canopy sizes
- Square to 4 metres, Rectangle to 4.3 metres x 3.8 metres
and Octagonal to 5 metres - provide large areas of unfettered cover. Available
in a wide selection of colours, sizes, shapes, and canopy styles, with optional
heating, light, sound, and branding, the Terrafirma Grand can be installed either
permanently or to a large pedestal base.
Easy for the customer to
assemble and operate, requiring minimal maintenance and especially durable.
With proper care and maintenance, this beautiful parasol will outlast any
similar umbrella available on the world market today.
to other side post parasol options manufactured in the UK by ShadeArt:
Terrafirma Grand – Features
- Sizes – up to 4
metre Square, 4.5 x 3.38 metre Rectangle and 5
- Shapes - Square, Rectangle
- Canopy Styles – choice of
plain (with or without a valance) or louver panelled, and wind vented options
plus linking gutters for multiple parasols.
- Colours – 12 standard plus
>70 optional – see fabric download for detail.
- Ease of assembly – takes about 10 to
15 minutes to bolt the mast to a pre-installed ground anchor or pedestal base,
then attach the boom & wigwam.
- Easy to operate – a bespoke stainless
gearbox with internal cabling makes for easy opening and closing of the canopy.
- Safety – the ShadeArt gearbox has a removable
handle and safety pin to prevent unwanted tampering.
- Sun & Rain protection – high levels of
protection from harmful UV rays and ShadeArt canopies are also highly water
- Fabric quality – premium quality
solution dyed European acrylic canvas is guaranteed to retain 80% or more original
colour for a minimum of 5 years.
- Corrosion resistant - durable laminated timber
and aluminium, or all stainless masts and booms with marine aluminium wigwams.
- Easily stowed - in high winds or
for winter storage, simply lower the wigwam, fold, and strap the canopy and
undo bolts to detach.
- Optional 360ˑ˚ rotation - to tune the
shade throughout the day.
- Optional Branding – email your artwork
and we will arrange your canopy or valance logo during manufacture.
- Optional Heat, Light and
- Permanent or portable – ShadeArt parasols can be bolted to
ground anchors or pedestal bases. We can also customise most solutions.
- Spare parts and canopies – always available SHADEmakers UK are still servicing parasols we sold 18 years